18 January 2012

New Mixshow: Paula Abdul - In The Mix (New 2012 Version)





Another mixshow in my "In The Mix" series, this time spotlighting the work of Paula Abdul. I was never completely satisfied with the previous mixshow I had created so I decided it was time to re-visit, re-imagine and re-mix!

This mixshow contains the following tracks/mixes:

(I'm Just) Here For The Music (HDC Vs. Craig C Blaster Club Mix)
One Or The Other (1990 Mix)
Cold Hearted (House Mix)
Opposites Attract (featuring MC Skat Kat) (Club Mix/Street Mix)
Vibeology (Keith Cohen's Club Mix)
Ain't Never Gonna Give You Up (Hot Tracks Mix)
The Promise Of A New Day (West Coast Dub/West Cost 12"/West Coast 7")
(It's Just) The Way That You Love Me (Houseafire Mix)
Crazy Cool (Bad Boy Bill House Mix)
Forever Your Girl (Shep's Special Mix)
Knocked Out (Pettibone 12")
My Love Is For Real (Junior's Sound Factory Mix)
Dance Like There's No Tomorrow (Soul Seekerz Club Mix)
Straight Up (Kevin Saunderson House Mix)
Rush Rush (HDC Vs. Groove Police Club Remix)

This mix is presented as one continuous play .mp3 file.


DOWNLOAD

No comments: