16 January 2012

New Mixshow: Mariah Carey - In The Mix (New 2012 Version)





Another mixshow in my "In The Mix" series, this time spotlighting the work of Mariah Carey. I was never completely satisfied with the previous mixshow I had created so I decided it was time to re-visit, re-imagine and re-mix!

This mixshow contains the following tracks/mixes:

Make It Happen (C+C Classic Mix)
Someday (New 12" Jackswing)
There's Got To Be A Way (Alternate Vocal Club Mix)
Emotions (C+C Dub-Dub Mix/C+C Original 12" Remix)
Sweetheart (with Jermaine Dupri) (The Dance)
My All (Morales Classic Club Mix)
I Want To Know What Love Is (Moto Blanco Club Mix)
Fantasy (Def Club Mix)
Loverboy (Club Of Love Remix)
Obsessed (Seamus Haji/Paul Emanuel Club Mix)
Up Out My Face (featuring Nicki Minaj) (Ralphi Rosario Club Mix)
It's Like That (David Morales Classic Mix)
Honey (Def Club Mix)
Always Be My Baby (Always Club Mix)
Against All Odds (Pound Boys Main Mix)
Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) (Fly Away Club Mix)
Dreamlover (Def Club Mix)
Anytime You Need A Friend (Ministry Of Sound Mix)
Can't Take That Away (Morales Club Mix)
Touch My Body (Seamus Haji Club Mix)
We Belong Together (Reconstruction Club Mix)
I Stay In Love (Jody den Broeder Club Mix)
Don't Forget About Us (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Dance Floor Anthem)
Heartbreaker (Junior's Heartbreaker Club)
Say Somethin' (David Morales Stereo Anthem Mix)
Shake It Off (Edson Pride Vibe Vox Mix)
The Roof (Back In Time) (Funky Club Mix)
I Still Believe (Morales Classic UK Club Mix)
All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah's New Dance Mix)
Auld Lang Syne (The New Year's Anthem) (Ralphi Rosario Traditional Club Mix)
I'm That Chick (Tony Moran Club Mix)

This mix is presented as one continuous play .mp3 file.


DOWNLOAD

No comments: