20 July 2009

New Remix: Kylie Minogue | Turn It Into Love (HDC Classic PWL 12" Mix)



"Turn It Into Love" was released in japan only as a single in 1988 and never had an extended 12" mix issued commercially or promotionally. I decided it was time to rectify that.

Here's my brand-new remix of "Turn It Into Love". I crafted it to sound like one of the 12" mixes you might have heard back in the 80s from PWL Records.

Kylie Minogue | Turn It Into Love (HDC Classic PWL 12" Mix)
(6:56)


Post-production, mixing and edits by Heath David Castor.

3 comments:

tonyleepeters said...

Your 12" is hot!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this! This is truly my all-time favorite Kylie song. I always wondered why no one ever officially remixed this. Best song on her first album by far!

Cheers,
Mark :)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and just had to tell you that I'm a huge fan of your mixes!